The operator mounts elements, parts and components, using tools and machines, to form an assembled part.
– Identify the mounting operations, assemble parts.
– Check, place and insert the parts and
elements of an assembly.
– Check mounting/assembly and carry
– Control quality, detect, mark and set aside non-conform parts.
– Monitor production and ensure targets are met (deadlines, quality, quantity…).
– can apply production instructions.
– can properly follow predetermined
– can identify and understand codes
– can respect rules concerning safety, hygiene and the environment.