The production supervisor organises and monitors daily production work, employees, materials and techniques in the production shop and deals with everyday problems. As the team leader, he/she is responsible for ensuring that productivity, quality and safety standards are met. He/she conveys the workshop’s performance figures to the team and to the person in overall charge.
– Take full responsibility for coordinating the work of one or several groups of operators.
– Ensure the sector functions properly.
– Monitor production procedures.
– Implement continuous improvement measures.
– can manage the sector’s activity to ensure production targets are met
– can pass on the information to the teams which will enable them to function properly.
– can monitor and report back production figures.
– can transmit information about « Good Manufacturing Practice » and safety rules and ensure that team members comply with them.
– can lead and manage a team.